- Responsible for Talent acquisition.
- Responsible for general administration.
- Obtaining management approval for the Man power planning & budget based on the organization business plan.
- Based on the Organizational goals fix KRA's for the next level officers in HR and all the staffs at the region.
- Devise action plan to improve the regional HR performance thro, PMS, productivity improvement and employee retention.
- To assess employee satisfaction thro a survey and takes appropriate action for improving the employee satisfaction.
- Ensure 100% compliance of all the statues pertaining to regional HR.
- Establish a proven process for recruiting right person for the right job at the right time.
- Maintain the existing welfare measures and implement innovative employee welfare schemes.
- Administer payroll, Employee benefit, Communication, Guest houses, Security, Transport.
- Respond and correct the IA remarks.
- Minimum 6+ years experience in HR is mandatory with MBA
- Willing to travel across TN / KA /HYB for Farm visit
- Tamil and Hindi language mandatory
- Male candidates with Tamil & Hindi knowledge will be given preferences
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Suguna Foods Private Limited