Roles and Responsibilities
- Member of the regional management team, in designing and developing regional business plan & budgets.
- To achieve operational and financial performance of the Broiler division of the region.
- Aligning the Broiler operations of the region with the regional business goals.
- Responsible for acquiring new farmers based on the chick placement.
- Make a pre plan for chick allocation based on the sq. ft. and market potential.
- To analyze and make an action plan for poor productivity.
- To maintain the sufficient feed stock in all farms to avoid/minimize the Inter farm feed transfer.
- To monitor the implementation of seasonal management at farm level.
- Monitor the implementation the SOP in farm level.
- Ensure vaccination and medicine schedule in all farms.
- Monitor and approve the chick placement gap based on performance.
- Responsible for maintaining good relationship with farmers and traders.
- Responsible for the regional marketing and sales.
- Assisting Regional GM in achieving the regional operational & financial performance.
- Organize necessary associated inputs & resources for delivering the necessary regional output.
- Participate in developing the regional business plan based on the organization business plan.
- Ensure smooth working environment and improving the morale of the employee's working under him.
- Escalate issues to the management which require management attention.
- Responsible for other functions in the territory, Like as Day old Chick sales and Feed sales. Support and arrange facilities to these teams and make them to achieve their target.
Desired Candidate Profile
10+ years experience in poultry industry is mandatory.
Perks and Benefits
+Annual Performance Bonus
Salary: 10,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BVSC in Any Specialization
Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna Group was founded in the year 1984 with the inception of Suguna Foods in poultry sector by first generation entrepreneurs. Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals. Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya. Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'. Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited
Address:Recruiter Name - Hari, Suguna Foods Pvt Ltd, N0-03, Savithri Shanmugam Road, 2nd Floor, Unitea Center, Race Course, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu - 641018