Implement and maintain the HSE guidelines in work place through regional HSE staffs and unit heads to achieve zero accident always..
Duties and responsibilities
Responsible for organizing safety training/tool box talks throughout all our unit / office to aware employees & workers about safety aspects.
- Daily Coordinate safety inspections and audits in all units with regional staffs.
- Plan and implement programs to train employees and HSE staffs & Unit and Region wise with the help HR Heads.
- Coordinate the purchasing of fire extinguisher, first aid box, PPEs with SCM and Unit heads.
- Preparation and updating of PPT, SOP, Dos And Don'ts Safety posters, HSE hand books with
guidelines & checklist, Formats, HSE manual with corporate HSE staffs.
- Collecting and preparing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly & yearly reports from all regional/corporate HSE staffs and gives advice to regional heads for major issues.
- Lead the investigation of accidents, injuries and give the recommendation to regions and management.
- Coordinate emergency response procedures and advice to conduct mock drill to all major units.
- To assist on safety matters related to reporting and investigation of incidents and occupational health hazards.
- Conducting Emergency mock drills once in Six month in all major unit.
- Responsible for safe work practice and safety procedure at the unit.
- Regular reports to the HSE Manager, Unit Head & HR on relevant safety activities & observation.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
Salary: 3,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Functional Area:Environment Health & Safety
Role Category:Community Health & Safety
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization
Suguna Foods Private Limited