Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintained database and personnel file updation
- Code creation for new employees in the HRMS
- Payroll processing
- Follow up of Bio metric attendance
- Joining formalities
- Preparation of trainees stipend and issue to the concern trainee
- Organizing employee ID card, visiting card.
- Processed the exit Interview, full & final settlement and released service certificates after ensuring that the employees owed no dues
- Order issues (offer letter, probation confirmation, reliving order)
- To be solve the regional quires
- Preparing HR MIS reports
- Canteen management
- Labor wages verification and preparation
- Labor attendance updation in the register
- Office administration
- Organizing meetings
- Housekeeping and gardening
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation in HR.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- A goal-orientated approach to work.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Confidence and self-motivation.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Team-working skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work as team.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
Perks and Benefits
Upto 4 lakhs
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods
Address:No. 03, Savithri Shanmugam Road, 2nd Floor, Unitea Center Race Course, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India