Role: Manager- Production
Location: International Location
- Responsible for Production & Production Planning, Process & Control (Solids) end to
end supply chain management, logistics and distribution of feed premixes and achieve
the production targets as per parameters.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Formulation, Multivitamin Blending, premix , Dispatch etc.
- Initiate purchase requisition of raw materials and plan production based on availability
of stock based on Quality Controls Input.
- Responsible for raw material inventory and for timely dispatch of finished goods.
- Ensure the team is well trained to carry out their responsibilities.
- Oversee all operating processes to ensure that the most efficient use of plant and machineries by adhering to effective safety standards.
- Monitor output to ensure optimal production and standards are established to meet the desired quality levels.
- Determining machinery, material and Manpower requirements for smooth execution of production plans.
- Responsible for the periodic maintenance of the plant.
- Prepare and monitor budgets to ensure that the optimum use is made of production resources
- Assign the goals, monitor and review the performance of the personnel reporting to the position.
- Trouble shooting problems in both production and maintenance departments.
- Responsible for Factory administration and contract management.
- Enable team members to perform better by providing timely feedback, conducting structured performance development reviews and setting clear KRAs and provide inputs for development.
- Keep up to date with latest developments / trends in the respective areas of work and recommend the same for improving performance / productivity / engagements levels.
ESSENTIAL Graduate / Post Graduate in Pharma/ B. Tech /M. Tech Chemical Engineering DESIRABLE/PREFERRED Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited
Address:NO.25,,,,NEHRU STREET EXTENSION,UDUMALPET, , , COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India
Reference Id:PRD 001