Roles and Responsibilities
- Production & raw materials and finisher goods stock checking & report send to RM
- Collect and check the feed indent and arrange the feed to as per customer requirement
- Arrange the formulation initiated by nutrition dept
- Check the bio security and cleaning, housekeeping inside and outside feed mill
- Check the contract manpower and inform to contractor arrange the labours based on production requirement & RM
- Monitor the feed quality and raw Material quality & quantity daily basis
- Check the machinery condition if not good arranges materials as per PR & IR.
- Check and follow-up feed production every-one hour.
- Provide emergency requirement to SCM & follow-up
- Monitoring the customer compliant and rectify the same and avoid repeat.
- Check the all register updated
- Approve the petty cash voucher and notification
- Arrange the substitute formula and check cost of raw materials and report send to RM.
- To identify waste control and implementation of recycling projects.
- Quality department guidelines conveyance to operation.
- Support vision, and execute Lean Deployment Initiatives at the Client Sites to improve productivity, service and culture across the organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
Any graduate with 10 years relevant experience in Poultry feed Production.
Any mechanical engineer with 5-8 Years relevant experience in Poultry feed Production.
Perks and Benefits
No Salary Bar for Qualified Candidate
Note: candidates having relevant experience needs to apply only.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate,B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
PG:Any Postgraduate,M.Tech in Mechanical
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods
Address:No. 03, Savithri Shanmugam Road, 2nd Floor, Unitea Center Race Course, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India