Roles and Responsibilities
- Clean the magnets and check the press roll & die condition.
- Ensure automation greasing.
- Good steam addition at pelleting.
- Ensure 3 - 4 bar air pressure, 1.8 - 3 bar steam pressure and 120C - 160C steam temperature is maintained.
- Ensure the mash bins are emptied at the time of product change.
- Ensure the mash feed temperature is 75C to 85C to maintain the nutritional level.
- Ensure the mash feed moisture after conditioning is around 12 16 %.
- Control the main motor ampere based on the capacity.
- Adjust the crumbler rollers as per the required particle size of finished product.
Desired Candidate Profile
* ITI / Diploma.
* Experience: 1-4 Years
* Willing to relocate at Sitarganj Uttarakhand.
* Interested Candidates can send me their resume on whatsapp no 9307599944
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods
Address:No. 03, Savithri Shanmugam Road, 2nd Floor, Unitea Center Race Course, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India