Roles and Responsibilities
- Update the MLS list.
- Obtain and verify the documents of the associates, with whoever we are entering into agreement.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with CO-Legal.
- Update all the existing legal files.
- To take updates from all the advocates concerned.
- To update RM and the Regional Head for all the weekly legal activities.
- Prepare and send Monthly Litigation State to CO-Legal.
- Update CO Legal regarding all the legal activities and status.
- Visiting all the locations, wherever legal cases are existing.
Desired Candidate Profile
L.LB/ L.LM with 3 years experience of handling civil matters
Perks and Benefits
As per industry Norms
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Functional Area:Legal & Regulatory
Role Category:Legal Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Law
PG:LLM in Law
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods
Address:No. 03, Savithri Shanmugam Road, 2nd Floor, Unitea Center Race Course, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India