Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for Talent acquisition.
- Responsible for general administration.
- Obtaining management approval for the Man power planning & budget based on the organization business plan.
- Based on the Organizational goals fix KRA\'s for the next level officers in HR and all the staffs at the region.
- Devise action plan to improve the regional HR performance thro, PMS, productivity improvement and employee retention.
- To assess employee satisfaction thro a survey and takes appropriate action for improving the employee satisfaction.
- Ensure 100% compliance of all the statues pertaining to regional HR.
- Establish a proven process for recruiting right person for the right job at the right time.
- Maintain the existing welfare measures and implement innovative employee welfare schemes.
- Administer Payroll, Employee benefit, Communication, Guest houses, Security, Transport.
- Respond and correct the IA remarks.
Salary: INR 3,25,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited
Address:NO.25,,,,NEHRU STREET EXTENSION,UDUMALPET, , , COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India