Roles and Responsibilities -
- Posting of Jobs in Job portals and collate responses.
- Screening of profiles against posting for FS and JM levels.
- Forwarding matching profiles to respective functional heads.
- Conduct Pre Screening interviews
- Preparation of Offer Letters
- Handling of joining formalities
- Interview Co-Ordination at Corporate office.
- Generation of new MIS reports (Pending Recruitment, Induction, Recruitment Expenses, Mentorship).
- Handling Walk- In of candidates at Corporate office.
- Assign mentor to new joiners
- Collect Mentorship reports & Induction Feedback
- Support Rehiring process
- Appointment order preparation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and also build and maintain data base
Desired Candidate Profile -
Post Graduation in HR (MSW / MBA / MHRM / MA- PM IR))
Knowledge in use of Recruitment portals.
Interested candidates share resume to email@example.com
Salary: 1,75,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited
Address:COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India