Roles and Responsibilities -
- Responsible for employee code creation in Oracle ERP for new joiners
- Monitoring Employee attendance
- Responsible for HRMS updations and modification if any.
- To assist in Payroll process.
- Assist in various MIS reports
- Responsible for salary workings with regards to employees eligible for career elevation.
- Validation of E-mail Ids/I-Expenses user rights allocation for the employees.
- All employees attendance including leave and other information is collected in every region from the respective HR through mail for payroll process on time.
- To ensure the attendance report is received with the approval from concern Head.
- Ensuring advance payments and other deductions(Income tax,ESI,PF,etc)before processing the salary
- Ensuring the Payslips available for employees.
- Employees Full and final settlements.
Desired Candidate Profile -
- Post - Graduation in HR (MSW / MBA / MHRM / MA-PM&IR).
- Computer Proficiency.
- Good managerial & interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates share resume to email@example.com
Salary: 1,75,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited
Address:COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India