Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding Project Objectives, Project Processes, Scope of Project, Scope of Civil Vendor and Suguna, HR policies, Safety policies etc.,
- Understanding all civil drawings (Foundation, Structural, Superstructure etc.,) before execution/issuing to vendor, in case of any clarifications required same need to be discussed with concern technical head for clarity and further execution of work,
• Overall responsibility for Civil related execution at site, • Coordinating all civil related activities at site,
• Coordinating with Electrical and Mechanical team and prioritizing the work, • Tracking daily progress of civil execution at site,
- Maintaining men, material, site safety and hygiene,
• Attending weekly review meeting with Site Incharge and reviewing civil vendor performance,
• Sharing MOM of a weekly review meeting to concerned stakeholders,
• Sharing project weekly progress report to Project Manager and other stakeholders,
- Regular Inspection of civil execution activities and rating the quality of work as per checklist,
• Execution of civil work as per approved drawings,
- Ensuring scope and specification of project deliverables have strictly adhered, any deviations should be brought to the notice of respective Project Manager, Site Incharge, Corporate team and execution vendor,
• Follow-up with regional and corporate SCM team for PO, material supply and payments, • Adherence to agreed project budgeted cost,
• Adherence to agreed project timelines - Weekly & Monthly plan,
- Validation & certification of bills as per BOQ /services/Supply mentioned in PO /WO, o Maintaining a record of all material test reports as per IBS/BIC/MORTH specifications
Desired Candidate Profile
* Should be a qualified B. Tech/BE Civil engineer
* Having a minimum of 5 years of experience of which a minimum of 2 years should be as Project engineer or site Incharge.
* Must be willing to relocate in Uttarakhand
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Site Engineering
Role:Civil Engineer-Land Development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited
Address:NO.25,,,,NEHRU STREET EXTENSION,UDUMALPET, , , COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India