Candidates must have experience in Supply Chain Management.
Should have knowledge of Grain
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products;
- Keep a constant check on stock levels;
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers;
- Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided;
- Process payments and invoices;
- Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future;
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities for both domestic and international trade
- Give presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
- Develop a purchasing strategy;
- Produce reports and statistics using ERP;
- Evaluate bids and make recommendations, based on commercial and technical factors;
- Ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives;
- Attend meetings and trade conferences;
- Training and supervise the work of other members of staff.
- Ensure Stock out situations doesnt occur.
- Achieving the cost benefit
- Ensure timely receipt and unloading of materials and on time payment to the vendors.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited
Address:5th Floor, Jaya Enclave, 1057, Avinashi Road, , COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India