- Responsible for assigned regions bird health.
- Plan and examine the Health status of PS across the company.
- Responsible for submission of daily / weekly / monthly reports of the regions birds performance in terms of productivity, livability due to clinical diseases.
- Preparation of various health related MIS.
- Responsible for effective implementation of Regional head / Breeder Heads disease control plans.
- Implementing Vaccination schedule and preventive measures.
- Co-ordination with Regional Head to prepare regional health budget.
- Sharing health survey feed back to the top management / Corporate Breeder Health Manager.
- Implement the corporate directives.
- Escalate any major health issues / disease outbreaks to the management that requires management attention.
- BVSC / MVSC - Fresher or Experienced
- Candidates with pathology or microbiology will be preferred
- Good communication
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Role:Chemical Research Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BVSC - Veterinary Science
PG:MVSC - Veterinary Science
Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of €˜Daily Fressh€™.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited