Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and implement Quality Management process for the project
- Create standards and procedures based on how quality is defined for each piece of work,
- Determine the metrics to be used to measure quality, quality practices and standards that apply to the project,
- Develop Quality management plan for the projects encompassing relevant standards and processes,
- Preparing and Sharing Quality manual to site team,
- Providing training to field team on quality adherence,
- Conduct site meetings regarding quality,
- Instruct Project team and Vendors for Quality adherence as per QM and collating the Quality test reports,
- Regular review of Quality reports and highlight issues any, provide suggestions to Improve quality,
- Must ensure project is complied with quality requirements,
- Define who will be involved in managing quality, when and what their specific duties will be,
- Evaluating Cost of Quality and striking an appropriate balance between cost of conformance and cost of non-conformance to quality,
- Managing quality of interim deliverables,
- Evaluating the quality of project deliverables against planned metrics and standards,
- Periodic audit of project sites during execution looking for indications that the standards, policies, plans and procedures are not being followed or need to be changed
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have handled a team of 3 to 5 Quality engineers under him,
- Must have handled multiple projects simultaneously starting from Project Quality planning, Implementation and monitoring of quality metrics, deviation observations and RCA with corrective actions,
- Must have experience in handling Quality requirements for large Industrial Projects involving structural fabrications & erections, high-rise buildings, commercial constructions, Factory constructions right from land acquisition, development, sub-structure/super-structure,
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Management processes like PDCA, TQM, KANBAN etc.,
- Thorough knowledge of field execution & associated challenges, Risks, Quality issues, rework RCA and corrective and preventive actions etc.,
- Hands-on knowledge of Engineering drawings, ACAD and other construction related design drawings are essential,
- Must have knowledge of Structural engineering designs, modifications and corrective actions, design inputs
- Must have experience in implementation of end to end QMS Quality Management System,
- Excellent track record of meeting the committed Quality metrics of projects within limitations, constraints and budgeted cost,
- Conversant with ISI, BIS Codes and Standards pertaining to Civil, Structural and Mechanical engineering,
Perks and Benefits
+Annual Performance Bonus
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Civil
Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited
Address:N0-03,Savithri Shanmugam Road, 2nd Floor, Unitea Center, Race Course, Coimbatore Tamilnadu, India