Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan to ensure achievement of Regional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales for regions and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and developing the new products.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
- To devise and implement appropriate marketing and Sales schedules in conjunction
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support and participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Completes regional sales operational requirements by scheduling and Planning; and following up on work results.
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors
- Maintain data relative to Customer, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
Desired Candidate Profile
Any graduate with 7-12 years of Sales experience
Accountable for the Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh region Animal Health Products business volume
Mail resume to email@example.com
Perks and Benefits
As per company norms
Role:Area Sales Manager
Salary: 4,50,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited
Address:Suguna Foods Private Ltd, Coimbatore.