Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day general accounting activities.
- Voucher preparation and bill passing.
- Handling bank and cash activities.
- MIS preparation.
- Weekly physical stock taking and reconciliation.
- Monthly branch Budget Vs Actual report and monthly expenses update and analysis.
- Stock & Sales report has to be maintained in Excel, to be prepared by Branch Accountant & validated by Branch Manager and a scanned copy of the same to be sent to BHO (Business Head Office).
- Validation of weighment scales to be done on daily basis.
- Maintaining Daily Sales Report Sales Order booking had to send to RO.
- Daily sales and Expenses accounting.
- The delivery instruction (DI) details to be entered in the ERP.
- Verify the DC after weighment.
- DC Book issue to W/S and balance stock register maintain.
- DC cancellation records maintain with BM approval.
- Farm booking closing with proper validation.
- Following register should be maintained and updated regularly
Desired Candidate Profile
Freshers can apply freely
Role:Accountant / Accounts Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:M.Com in Commerce
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods
Address:No. 03, Savithri Shanmugam Road, 2nd Floor, Unitea Center Race Course, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India