- To develop and implement financial policies for the company to ensure effective financial management of the companys affairs and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Maintain reliable and accurate accounting records for the company and produce management accounts as necessary to facilitate the effective management of the company.
- Responsible for maintaining all financial accounts of SHPL’s and Suguna Fincorp’ finances and compliance with statutory requirement.
- Responsible for audits and statutory compliances
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and produce cash flow forecasts and variances against budget projections to assist decision making.
- Maintain Day to Day control of all accounting systems to ensure the complete and accurate processing of financial data in accordance with internal procedures.
- Produce regular analysis of income and expenditure to assist managers in the budget monitoring process.
Role:Accountant / Accounts Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Finance,ICWA (CMA)
Suguna Holdings Private Limited
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Holdings Private Limited
Address:No. 03, Savithri Shanmugam Road, 2nd Floor, Unitea Center Race Course, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India