1. To research for taking investment decision
2. Managing the portfolio through investments into varied third party product offerings like Mutual Funds, Equity, Bonds, Structured Products, Alternatives
3. Adding value with customized Portfolio Management Services
4. To track the portfolios regularly to constantly give feedback to management and appraise on the market developments.
5. To attend investor calls, seminars
6. Develop the Risk profile & financial goals of the portfolio.
7. Execute the investment plan in consultation with the management
8. Monitoring & reporting the performance of the portfolio
9. Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
10. Additional Responsibility Treasury and Banking
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Treasury Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time